Scribo Piuma Fountain Pen
We are so excited to present the next model in Scribo's lineup: the Piuma. Named after the Italian word for feather, the Piuma features the same magnificent nib and feed that debuted on the Feel fountain pen but now in a smaller form factor with a cartridge/converter filling system. We have also ordered the Piuma with Scribo's new 18k Extra Extra Fine nib, for those who want an 'as fine as possible nib' without sacrificing ink flow.
As usual with Scribo, only 219 pieces will be made in each colour, so be sure to get yours before they sell out.
- Available with either 18k or 14k Flex gold nib
- Oval-shaped body with two facets
- Body handmade in natural resin
- Platinum-plated trim
- Standard international cartridge/converter (converter included)
- Collection packaging made in natural leather and cotton
- Length 144.5mm. Diameter 15.6mm. Weight 30g
- Made in Italy