Kakimori Nib Brass
The stainless steel nib was created as a durable and practical nib. The nib point has been rounded and polished with meticulous care, providing an exceptionally smooth writing experience that defies expectation. Designed with universal specifications to fit all standard nib holders, as well as those from the Kakimori range.
- Nib only — nib holder sold separately.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- If using detergent, a pH neutral detergent is recommended. Avoid alkaline detergents as they will damage the surface.
- Brass will develop a natural patina over time.