Caran d'Ache 1010 Timekeeper Limited Edition Fountain Pen
A timeless Limited Edition
For this limited edition, Caran d’Ache pays homage to watch dials – repositories of the identity of exceptional timepieces. Guardians of the march of time, they faithfully accompany it down through the ages.
Journey around the dial
10 hours and 10 minutes. The ideal moment to stop the movement of the hands. The reinterpretation of the constituent elements of a watch dial on an original writing instrument. A journey around the dial, instantly plunging you into the world of luxury watchmaking.
When mechanical art meets technical design
Several elements of exclusive know-how are brought together in perfect harmony in this unique piece: guillochage, engraving, manual polishing, lacquering and PVD treatment.
A cap to be changed according to your desire
The 1010 Timekeeper limited edition boasts two silver- and rhodium-plated caps that can be changed according to the user’s desire, just as you would change a watch strap. The first cap is inspired by the mesh design of metallic watch straps. The second cap echoes the codes of watch crowns used to set the time.
- Hands - the dial bears 3 hands (hours, minutes, seconds)
- Craftsmanship - engraving, laquer, satin-brushing, polishing, diamond grinding, gemsetting, assembly.
- Ring - pattern comprising 120 graduations representing half-seconds
- Nib - Medium 18k gold and rhodium coated, built and polished by hand
- Cap - 2 silver and rhodium-plated caps engraved with a generic numbering '1 in 500 pieces'
- Cages - the interior cage represents a Haute Horlogerie dial
- The exterior cage is inspired by the glass of the watch
- Indexes - the main hours appear in Roman numerals (III, VI, IX, XII)
- Piston pump - set with a ruby as in a winding crown (0.04 carat)
- Delivered with a specially-designed ink converter
- Can be refilled with all the Caran d'Ache small Chromatics cartridges
- Black-lacquered box resembling a watch presentation box
- 2 freely interchangeable caps and its inkwell
- Exclusive ink bottle in raw glass ('Idyllic Blue' ink)
- International guarantee & Brochure
Made in Switzerland